These are a brilliant way to start to learn the basic skills about floristry and work with different materials and create different designs. They are held in a relaxed, fun and informative way and you take away your creations.
- Typically 2 hours duration
- Minimum 4 persons
- All materials & flowers are supplied.
- Contact us for dates
- Costs £35.00 – £45.00 per session
This workshop will start with the beginning of general Floristry skills. Taking a variety of flowers and arriving at a hand-tied of flowers, placing into a container for maximum impact.
Linear and limited
Taking flower arranging into different dimensions. Front facing, using a limited amount of flowers to create a striking design. You will learn new skills on how to manipulate leaves and how to maximise the use of space between the flowers.
Jam jars and corsages
Learn how to create a trio of jars with a beautiful selection of flowers and foliage to compliment any table display. We then move onto a carefully designed delicate group of flowers that can be worn on a wrist, bag or jacket.
To work with natures hedgerows.
Enjoy the freedom of creating a ‘natural ‘ basket. Learning how to position the flowers to create a beautiful mix of textures.
You will learn how to use different pieces effectively. Apples, twigs, berries and rose hips (subject to availability).
Mother’s Day basket
This workshop will enable you to create something special for one of the most important people in our lives. Luscious greenery and sweet smelling flowers.
We will look at the different styles, again using the fundamental skills of floristry.
A succession of 3 workshops looking at interesting and creative ways to dress your house ready for the festive season.
Luxurious Door wreath
- Using different textures and varieties of greenery to create a beautifully full door wreath.
- How to prepare cinnamon sticks and cones, to place into a wreath.
- To ‘dress’ the wreath with a selection of accessories.
- Wreaths will be provided.
- To learn how to create a beautiful centrepiece for the Christmas table, using seasonal foliage, with a candle or candles.
- Attendees will learn how to choose the right shape for their table, how to place candles securely into the arrangement and work using different textures to maximum effect. Using berries, roses, different types of moss and seasonal foliage.
- This is the most exciting of the trio of Christmas workshops!
- We will make a Christmas tree out of different seasonal foliage.
- Sometimes small is beautiful and this is definitely the case with these.